Artist Management InternAll That Is Entertainment, LLC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Chase Entertainment, LLC
Social Media Management & Digital Strategist InternLABROS FILIPPOU
MUSIC PRODUCT, LICENSING & NEW MEDIA INTERNSHIPDrew's Entertainment
Fearless Records - Video Content InternshipFearless Records
Artist Acquisition InternBookmark This
Music Startup [Undisclosed Name]
39 Fifth Avenue
DescriptionFall-Semester NYC Students!
We're a team looking for more members. This fall semester we'll be launching an app to help unsigned, emerging, and unsurfaced musicians break through and build their fan bases. In a new way, users will be able to share songs with their friends and we're excited!
The app's founding team is made up of myself, a recent NYU computer science graduate whose vision and design has helped birth the company, and Walter and Lynda Yetnikoff. Walter brings decades of expertise in the multitudes of mediums for the ever-changing music business. He presided over artists Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel in the 1970's and 80's as CEO of CBS Records and Sony Music Entertainment. His wife Lynda, a musician and writer has brought the artists’ voice to the building of the app.
We're looking to fill a few internship positions that would commence in early September, just about a month before we launch so it will be a very exciting time for you as well.
Artist Acquisition Position
- Build connections with artists, managers, and labels
- Participate on conference calls or meetings, we want your input!
- Discuss the benefits of the app with artists, managers, and labels
- Schedule calls or meetings to expand our artist base
- Coordinate with other employees, especially the Social Media team to announce new artists
ResponsibilitiesWhat we ask of you:
- Send us a cool cover letter; something that shows us you can reach out and sound legitimate.
- Send us your resume of past work you've done, preferably related work and some references would be ideal.
- Anything else you want to share. Show off a cool website or song you made, something you love to do beyond school or work, anything!
Requirements- You must believe in the project, so this is To Be Determined after we show you what it is
- As the internship is unpaid, you must be able to receive school credit
- Ability to find contact information for people. If it's an artist, be swift to find either their contact info or their camp's
- You will learn new ways of getting in contact, making connections with bands as a liaison for the app to the artists
- Proper grammar and punctuation (PLEASE)
- Proper conversation abilities (you will learn how to frame yourself properly)
- You must be awesome.