Assistant / Coordinator Intern: Music Artist ManagementBookmark This
Vive Le Rock Productions
DescriptionAssist in outreach, research, emails, follow-ups, organization, bookings, schedule and more for hip-hop/mutli-genre music artist for Vive Le Rock Productions. This artist is on the rise and this is the time to get in on the ground floor. This includes social networking, outreach, blog writing, research, database organization, phone calls, show production, emails and more.
Responsibilities- Monitoring social platform website and networks
- Outreach via email / Facebook to organizations, communities, businesses and related contacts
- Monitoring emails and follow-ups
- Assist in bookings, fan outreach, day of show co-ordination
- Updating databases, feedback and contact responses related to artist
- Research and notes on items related to the artists career
- Music Festival development and coordination.
Requirements- Experience and comfortable with Digital Media and Social Networking
- Excellent writing skills, communications skills, attention to detail
- Photoshop, Powerpoint, Excel experience appreciated
- Ability to take a project and run with it
- A fan / knowledge of music
- Can work independently