Audio Tech Engineering InternshipBookmark This
Platinum Sound Recording Studios
New York, NY
DescriptionBoutique recording studio in midtown west seeks highly motivated intern to join our team. Intern will work closely with engineers.
What you will need to learn:
1) Awareness of simple audio problems.
a) Diagnosis of noises and hums.
b) Testing level differences and “out of phase” connections.
c) Ability to explain problems in detail on a Trouble Report.
2) Skills in changing out equipment, outboard gear, amplifiers, etc.
3) Basic maintenance, dusting and cleaning gear.
4) Soldering and and connecter termination.
RequirementsPlatinum Sound Requirements
1) A knowlege of basic electronics.
2) Must be familiar with gear interfacing and connections.
3) Knowlege of equipment signal flow.
4) Competent using a Macintosh computer
Please send cover letter and resume.