Indie Music label/Artist ManagementBand and Mountain
Music Marketing & PR Company Needs Interns!Web 'n Retail
Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
CEO Assitant Intern (Operations:Finance:Marketing)Bookmark This
Simple Balance, LLC
105 Ne 22nd St
DescriptionSimple Balance Music Events Consulting
We are a company based out of Miami that does electronic dance music events at various venues throughout Miami and South Beach. We do everything involved in producing an event: Bookings, Logistics, Marketing, Promotion and Settlement. We are growing rapidly and are seeking some quality people to join our team. This may lead to employment.
Do you have what it takes to be on the SBMEC team?
We are currently looking for interns right away.
CEO Assistant: Operations: Finance: Marketing: Intern Job Description
Intern will work side by side with CEO and focus on assisting CEO on daily operating tasks. This is a great opportunity to learn everything about the music business including the nightlife industry and music festivals from the beginning stages.
Some Duties will include:
• Create Calendars with musical talent being booked
• Brainstorm about future bookings
• Research events in Miami Area
• Monitor daily Social Media Sites and Facebook Page
• Answer Emails and Generate Guest List Requests
• Assist in creating and monitoring budgets for an event
• Be on-site day of event to help Project Manager
• Market event with various materials such as flyers
• Have fun and create a network of contacts
Requirements for the position are as follows:
• Must be 21 and either live in Miami or have a car
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
• Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks without a lot of day-to-day management
• Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the SBMEC Team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internship can be used for college credit.
Must be available at least 2-4 days a week and can work remotely for a good part of it.