Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
Seeking SEO, SEM, SMM, Online Marketing Superstar! (LOCAL ONLY)MondoTunes
Recording Studio Manager InternshipShady Palms Productions
COOL MUSIC/TECH COMPANY SEEKING INTERNSBookmark This
Music Dealers, LLC.
11846 VENTURA BLVD SUITE 202
Studio City, CA
DescriptionMusic Dealers is a global web-based music licensing company that connects independent artists and music producers to commercial clients and brands. With headquarters in Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles and London, our staff includes music licensing and publishing veterans with 50+ years of combined experience, qualified and musically literate in-house cataloging experts, and a dedicated team of both A&R and Sales reps.
We have placed artists' music in numerous spots for companies such as: Coca-Cola, McDonald's, CBS, GMC, HBO (True Blood), MTV, Kellogg's, and Leo Burnett, as well as DDB.
Currently our L.A. (Studio City) office is seeking hard-working dedicated interns in our Sales division for the Winter semester. In this role interns will get a first hand experience in learning how songs go from the studio to the big screen. This internship opportunity is ideal for students who are interested in getting a realistic experience in growing start-up company. The work environment is laid-back however we definitely get the job done!
Responsibilities- Research industry leads to build comprehensive spreadsheets listing upcoming production schedules for various film and television projects and their respective music supervisor(s).
- Research and build spreadsheets listing advertising agencies and the appropriate creative contacts.
- Working with Account Executives to learn successful consultative sales strategies in cold-calling, appointment setting, and deal closing.
Requirements- Passion for success
- A "Go-Getter"
- Inside sales experience or relevant coursework a plus
- Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple task
- Knowledge of film, television, advertising industry a plus
- Knowledge of music (genres, styles, trends, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Own a Laptop