Online Film/TV Music Catalog & Internet music show InternMusicsupervisor.com
A&R / Music Publication InternshipBarbershop Harmony Society
Electronic Music PR InternshipGet In PR
Music Business, Artist Management, PR, Social Media internRep Sev Ent
Audio Editor Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Writer and marketing assistant for Hip Hop BlogBack In The Day Buffet
Booking InternOlivia Frances
Looking for Engineers ASAP!! (for Record Label)franchise x entertainment
Communion Presents InternBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunion, the acclaimed live music promotions team and taste-making independent label, continues to garner critical praise for their monthly club night series. The Communion Clubnight series currently brings artists to nine cities across the country, returning each month with a unique lineup showcasing emerging and established talent alongside local bands in each city. Artists to emerge from the Communion fold include Michael Kiwanuka, Daughter, Gotye and Ben Howard.
Current Clubnight Markets:
New York, NY
Kansas City, MO
Responsibilities• Reports to Head of Clubnights
• Researching each artist per month in order to effectively connect and understand all details of the show.
• Being present at the Clubnight venue on the day of show to learn production, set up and marketing from the local promoter/venue and Head of Clubnights.
• Obtaining and delivering promotional materials to venue/ promoter on a regular monthly basis.
• Actively seeking out new and effective ways to promote the respective Communion Clubnight focusing specifically on a grass roots level.
• Interacting with Clubnight attendees to educate them about the series.
• Learning how to create marketing reports that effectively gather and display all information about the Clubnight show and its promotion.
Requirements• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university
• This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be eligible to receive college credit for an internship
• Full time resident of the respective “Clubnight” market to which student is applying
• Ability to commit 10-15 hours per week
• Passion and knowledge of the music industry + Communion’s model, goals and mission statement.
• Focused, hard working, reliable and dedicated
• Year or longer commitment preferred (more than one semester)
• Commitment to attending all Communion Clubnight shows in respective market
• Ability to work independently and alongside a larger team with a driven and determined attitude.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Prior street team or street marketing experience is a plus
• Offer creative insight to projects, demonstrate ingenuity and an eagerness to learn