Editorial Intern for Music BlogBookmark This
ATL Based Lifestyle Agency
DescriptionAn Atlanta based lifestyle brand + influence agency specializing in music, events, style, social media and strategy launching a niche music blog.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of blog posts and email blasts;
- Posting consistently and meeting deadlines
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CMS such as Blogger and/or Wordpress
- Familiarity of music, especially artists the likes of Pharrell, Miguel, Jhene Aiko, etc.
- Familiarity of basic HTML, Adobe Photoshop and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus