Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionWhy Creative Spotlights?
Artist Development has long been a intrinsic piece of the music & entertainment industries in NYC. Many of the major labels and talent agencies here in NYC are committing the finances and personnel necessary to cultivate talent and truly foster career growth. Creative Spotlights embraces DIY culture, by serving as a digital platform to connect artists and entertainers with the resources, news and insight they need to build their brands.
With a consistently growing and evolving network of contributors and consultants, Creative Spotlights is an unparalleled resource for you, the talent. Take control of your future; develop your communication strategy, learn about emerging trends, access cultural influencers, increase your exposure and refine your public relation’s efforts.
No matter where you are, no matter your career level, no matter your needs – Creative Spotlights’ 360-degree approach to artist development will help you reach your professional goals.
Creative Spotlights is the evolution of artist development.
ResponsibilitiesSeeking writers in NYC, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Nashville. Looking for writers who want to interview actors/musicians. Benefits: Build your resume, build relationships with music industry professionals, gain real world experience.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus