Fall Internships – EMI Music / Capitol RecordsBookmark This
EMI Music North America
DescriptionFall Internships 2012 – EMI Music / Capitol Records
This is a Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: Hollywood CA
Details: We have 2012 Fall (September-December) internship opportunities available in the following departments:
• Brand Partnerships/Advertising
• Catalog Marketing
• Digital Sales
• Internships are UNPAID, no exceptions.
• You MUST be able to receive college credit from a US university for an internship and present a letter from your school as proof of credit prior to starting.
• Interns MUST be able to work at least 16 hours per week (2-3 days per week, 8hr days).
• You must have completed your freshman year of college to apply. Please consult with your school internship advisor to ensure your eligibility for credit prior to submitting your resume.
• We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working students with a love of music and a serious interest in working in the music business.
• Fall semester timeline: September-December
Salary: Unpaid (college credit only)
RequirementsContact: DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY (PLEASE READ): To be considered you must provide an updated cover letter, Word formatted resume, and answer the 4 questions below. If you do not provide your cover letter, resume and answers to all 4 questions, your internship application will not be considered. Also, we are only considering undergraduates for our unpaid internships.
Please submit a brief cover letter in the body of your email and attach your word formatted resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. What internship/s are you applying for?
2. Which days of the week are you available to intern?
3. How many hours per week are you available to intern (weekdays only)?
4. Why do you want an internship in the music industry (please be specific)?
5. If you live outside of the Los Angeles area, do you have transportation and housing if you are selected to intern?