Indie Music label/Artist ManagementBand and Mountain
Music Marketing & PR Company Needs Interns!Web 'n Retail
Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
Game Music/Audio/SFX InternBookmark This
DescriptionCulturePlay LLC. is an educational game design company located in Long Island, New York. The mission of our company is to design games that transform learning environments. We are a growing company looking for talented audio engineers who can work on our game products. This is an unpaid year-round internship position, however the candidate will gain valuable experience working with experienced game designers and educational technology experts. The interns, if interested, will learn how to design their own iPhone/iPad/Android game. This is a great opportunity to build a portfolio in a growing field of game design.
Responsibilities- Design and implement the music/sound effects for the game projects.
- Create game music/sound effects for multiple projects
- Maintain excellent file organization
- Handle and organize all music/sfx files.
Requirements- Sound/Audio Engineer majors (preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of music/audio/sound effects for games (Send Links to Samples of Your audio work when applying)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for music/audio/sfx; actively involved in the audio engineering community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective