Music and Film Marketing and Promotion InternshipA man A plan A canal
Tour Promoter InternshipHit Records Worldwide
Music Intern (Radio Media Department)Hit Records Worldwide
Recording Studio and Song Publishing CompanyLaetoli Music Inc.
Audio Engineer /Production AssistantFull Circle / Kano Sound
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC
DescriptionKidz MusiQ Club, LLC, a new, emerging music & movement company, "Introduces children to acoustic music and its contributors, as well as promotes awareness for the American genre known as Jazz." A mobile, web-based company located in Washington, DC, Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC serves children (Pre-K to 12) in the DC, Maryland and Virginia metro area. Our original music CD, "Jazzing Up Learning!" sold through iTunes, Amazon.mp3 and CD Baby, entertains and educates children worldwide. With our philosophy, "Kidz + music + education = Jazzing Up Learning!" we provide music appreciation; performance workshops, classes and creative development using theory through singing, dance, movement, fitness and music arts activities.
In our on-going effort to provide "Q"uality music for children, Kidz MusiQ Club seeks a creative and enthusiastic graphic design intern to assist our growing music arts education company.
Internships are unpaid. 5-12 hours a week are requested to perform duties and responsibilities.
Criteria for Internship:
- Graduate and Undergraduate PR/Marketing students (Juniors/Seniors).
- Minor or dual studies in early-childhood, music, communications and media production are encouraged to apply.
College credit will be granted if accepted for this internship.
- Work remotely
- Work with children
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback