IMMERSIVE BOOKING INTERNSHIP @ THE CROCODILEThe Crocodile
Public Relations InternThe Bailey Agency, LLC
Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Intern for college credit with an independent, touring music artist.Natalie Gelman
Assistant to Talent Manager (Music)Hiva Management
Assistant to Band Manager and Documentary Film ProducerSodaSoap Creative
Festival University StudentGingerbread Shed
Artist Management InternThe Artist Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC
Posted: June 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidz MusiQ Club, LLC, a new, emerging music & movement company, "Introduces children to acoustic music and its contributors, as well as promotes awareness for the American genre known as Jazz." A mobile, web-based company located in Washington, DC, Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC serves children (Pre-K to 12) in the DC, Maryland and Virginia metro area. Our original music CD, "Jazzing Up Learning!" sold through iTunes, Amazon.mp3 and CD Baby, entertains and educates children worldwide. With our philosophy, "Kidz + music + education = Jazzing Up Learning!" we provide music appreciation; performance workshops, classes and creative development using theory through singing, dance, movement, fitness and music arts activities.
In our on-going effort to provide "Q"uality music for children, Kidz MusiQ Club seeks a creative and enthusiastic graphic design intern to assist our growing music arts education company.
Internships are unpaid. 5-12 hours a week are requested to perform duties and responsibilities.
Criteria for Internship:
- Graduate and Undergraduate PR/Marketing students (Juniors/Seniors).
- Minor or dual studies in early-childhood, music, communications and media production are encouraged to apply.
College credit will be granted if accepted for this internship.
- Work remotely
- Work with children
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback