Media Intern (Online Radio Disc Jockey)Radio Emperium Broadcast Company
Studio Engineering Assistant Internship for Sound & Vibe Recording StudioSound & Vibe Recording Studio
Community Engaged Arts Presenting & Event Production InternshipRed Poppy Art House
Music Production & Recording Production Assistant Internship-Nashville, TN(Spring 2016)Ministry Recording Group
Music Production & Recording Production Assistant Internship-Atlanta, GA(Spring 2016)Ministry Recording Group
Nightlife Electronic Music Summer Marketing InternBookmark This
Simple Balance, LLC
Posted: 658 days ago
DescriptionSimple Balance Music Events Consulting
We are a company based out of Miami that does electronic dance music events at various venues throughout Miami and South Beach. We do everything involved in producing an event: Bookings, Logistics, Marketing, Promotion and Settlement. We are growing rapidly and are seeking some quality people to join our team. This may lead to employment.
Do you have what it takes to be on the SBMEC team?
We are currently looking for interns right away.
Marketing: Intern Job Description
Intern will work side by side with CEO and focus on assisting CEO on daily operating tasks while managing all social media platforms. This is a great opportunity to learn everything about the music business including the nightlife industry and music festivals from the beginning stages as well as work winter music conference 2014 in Miami.
Some Duties will include:
• Create Calendars with musical talent being booked
• Brainstorm about future bookings
• Research events in Miami Area
• Monitor daily Social Media Sites and Facebook Page
• Answer Emails and Generate Guest List Requests
• Assist in creating and monitoring budgets for an event
• Be on-site day of event to help Project Manager
• Market event with various materials such as flyers
• Have fun and create a network of contacts
ResponsibilitiesAssist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an
assortment of clients in a variety of industries
? Perform social media market research
? Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
? Assist in the creation of client presentations and agreements
? Assemble/create client activity reports
? Assist in marketing and public relations projects with outside vendors/partners
? Maintain good client relations through professionalism in all functions of customer
? Assist in the coordination of tasks and deliverables between client, production and any
doing other third parties
? Contribute to WebSolvers’ website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages
? Perform other duties as requested
? Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following digital and print
marketing channels defined as:
? Mobile Applications
? Content Creation/Management
? Media Planning/Buying
? Social Media
Requirements for the position are as follows:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
• Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks without a lot of day-to-day management
• Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the SBMEC Team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internship can be used for college credit.
Must be available at least 2-4 days a week and can work remotely for a good part of it.