IMMERSIVE BOOKING INTERNSHIP @ THE CROCODILEThe Crocodile
Public Relations InternThe Bailey Agency, LLC
Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Intern for college credit with an independent, touring music artist.Natalie Gelman
Assistant to Talent Manager (Music)Hiva Management
Assistant to Band Manager and Documentary Film ProducerSodaSoap Creative
Festival University StudentGingerbread Shed
Artist Management InternThe Artist Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC
3430 Connecticut Avenue, NW #46
Posted: June 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidz MusiQ Club, LLC, a new, emerging music & movement company, "Introduces children to acoustic music and its contributors, as well as promotes awareness for the American genre known as Jazz." A mobile, web-based company located in Washington, DC, Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC serves children (Pre-K to 12) in the DC, Maryland and Virginia metro area. Our original music CD, "Jazzing Up Learning!" sold through iTunes, Amazon.mp3 and CD Baby, entertains and educates children worldwide. With our philosophy, "Kidz + music + education = Jazzing Up Learning!" we provide music appreciation; performance workshops, classes and creative development using theory through singing, dance, movement, fitness and music arts activities.
In our on-going effort to provide "Q"uality music for children, Kidz MusiQ Club seeks a creative and enthusiastic Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) to assist our growing music arts education company.
Internships are unpaid. 5-12 hours a week are requested to perform duties and responsibilities.
Criteria for Internship:
- Graduate and Undergraduate media arts students (Juniors/Seniors).
- Minor or dual studies in early-childhood or music are encouraged to apply.
College credit is granted if accepted for this internship.
- Work directly with owner
- Work remotely
- Work with children
- Stipend for travel, capture and storage media supplies
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for music arts education workshops and promotional videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must attend a DC, Maryland or Virginia College or University