Music and Film Marketing and Promotion InternshipA man A plan A canal
Tour Promoter InternshipHit Records Worldwide
Music Intern (Radio Media Department)Hit Records Worldwide
Recording Studio and Song Publishing CompanyLaetoli Music Inc.
Audio Engineer /Production AssistantFull Circle / Kano Sound
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC
3430 Connecticut Avenue, NW #46
DescriptionKidz MusiQ Club, LLC, a new, emerging music & movement company, "Introduces children to acoustic music and its contributors, as well as promotes awareness for the American genre known as Jazz." A mobile, web-based company located in Washington, DC, Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC serves children (Pre-K to 12) in the DC, Maryland and Virginia metro area. Our original music CD, "Jazzing Up Learning!" sold through iTunes, Amazon.mp3 and CD Baby, entertains and educates children worldwide. With our philosophy, "Kidz + music + education = Jazzing Up Learning!" we provide music appreciation; performance workshops, classes and creative development using theory through singing, dance, movement, fitness and music arts activities.
In our on-going effort to provide "Q"uality music for children, Kidz MusiQ Club seeks a creative and enthusiastic Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) to assist our growing music arts education company.
Internships are unpaid. 5-12 hours a week are requested to perform duties and responsibilities.
Criteria for Internship:
- Graduate and Undergraduate media arts students (Juniors/Seniors).
- Minor or dual studies in early-childhood or music are encouraged to apply.
College credit is granted if accepted for this internship.
- Work directly with owner
- Work remotely
- Work with children
- Stipend for travel, capture and storage media supplies
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for music arts education workshops and promotional videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must attend a DC, Maryland or Virginia College or University