Music Marketing & PR Company Needs Interns!Web 'n Retail
Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
Seeking SEO, SEM, SMM, Online Marketing Superstar! (LOCAL ONLY)MondoTunes
Music Business Development & Strategic Partnerships InternBookmark This
Eshac Entertainment LLC
101 west 24th street
New York, NY
DescriptionOverview of Eshac.com: We are a fast growing internet start-up based in New York City. Eshac is a music based social network with the aim to sign Artists, Bands and Groups. Unlike other sites, Eshac is completely driven by a community of Fans and Artists, with contracts awarded to those who earn them. Each Artist uploads a song to their profile and encourages fans to listen to their music, rate them and follow them. Each Artist starts with a Rating Level of 0 which increases with user interactions. When an Artist reaches a Rating Level of 5, they are rewarded with a single song contract. When they reach Rating Level of 10, they receive a full recording contract. This business model allows the fans to have control and drive the future of the music industry.
The Role: We're looking for an entrepreneurial, kick-ass, creative, Richard Branson-esque Business Development & Strategic Partnerships Intern who understands and routinely uses the power of networking. This person is good at building and maintaing relationships and actively seeks out opportunities that will be beneficial to all parties involved.
This is an opportunity to join the ESHAC team at an early stage, which will allow you to progress within the company. This hands-on experience will force you to think on your feet, make influential decisions and contribute your ideas with confidence as they can impact the company and music industry.
Responsibilities- Working with the CEO and core team to analyze current user acquisition and business development strategies and help identify new opportunities.
- Building target lists for potential business development partners and collaborations.
- Creating and executing business models to drive revenue.
- Working on special projects on as-desired-basis.
- Assisting in marketing strategy development.
- Occasionally attend networking events with core team members (or on behalf of company).
Requirements- Have related experience and demonstrated proficiency and understanding in marketing and business development.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Have an outgoing and personable demeanor and be comfortable socializing.
- Proficiency in internet research.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Love music so much it makes you break out into random song and dance. (Ok, just kidding, but it is kinda important since that’s our business.)