Music Instructors Position Available (Piano, Guitar, Voice)Bookmark This
LadySonya Music Studio LLC.
1192 Huff Road NW
DescriptionIn 2007, LadySonya, a Georgia Peach native from Columbus, Georgia, and transfer student from Troy University to Georgia State University, began her life shift of miserably working 2-3 part-time jobs to prosper through college. In less than one year of living in Atlanta, LadySonya quit her part-time job as stock for Ross Department Store and decided to follow her dreams of being in the music industry. With no money saved, nothing but a Radio-Shack 76-key keyboard, and one year of college experience, she decided to start her own business of teaching piano lessons. LadySonya Music Studio has consulted with over hundreds of students to include numerous celebrity producers/artist and Grammy Award Winning Producer, Justice League. LadySonya Music Studio is seeking private music lesson instructors on the following instruments: piano, voice, guitar, violin, drums, and bass.
Contact Us for questions or concerns. Apply on our website www.ladysonyamusic.com By submitting and upon the submission of the application requirements, one understands that it is an action of acknowledgement and acceptance to the agreement to release any and all visual media, photos, and videos, received from applicants for the promotional uses of LadySonya Music Studio LLC.
Responsibilities- Provide quality music instruction to our students: be punctual, helpful, patient, and friendly
?- Teach at our Studio Location and database to maintain organization of studio
- ?Maintain an updated availability calendar to tell us the time slots into which we may place students
- ?Be enthusiastic, prompt, pro-active, and communicative with LadySonya Music and the students
?- Follow the Instructor Policy Manual (given during interview) for all interactions with LadySonya Music and our students
- Understand Music Theory
- must know vocal exercises, breathing techniques, and vocal maintenance
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite (Bonus)
Requirements- Must teach either Piano, Guitar/Bass Guitar, Voice, or Violin.
- Ability to instruct beginner to intermediate students ages 5 and up.
- Must have your own instrument for teaching.
- Assist during events, seminars and workshops
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence