Music InternBookmark This
2099 Mount Diablo Blvd. Suite 204
Walnut Creek, CA
DescriptionFanlala, a social media and production site for kids aged 8-14, is growing and looking for qualified candidates to help expand our business. Fanlala is the go to site for up to date news on all things celebrity, with many more features to add to our platform.
Great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of internet radio and to work with a creative team on fun and exciting projects.
It is best if you have an interest in music and the pop culture entertainment in general. If you love music and celebrity entertainment and want real experience this is the internship for you! After looking at the list of qualifications and duties below, if you feel like you are a good candidate for the position please email your resume and cover letter. Emails sent without a cover letter will be automatically deleted.
Your Career Goals:
- Music, Artist Management, Writer, Social Network Marketing, PR and Marketing, Journalist
- Find new music that fits into our demographic and add it into our online streaming music application
- Research news topics, research interview questions, manage photo and video database for online site.
- Ability to increase subscribers to the website/email list.
- Heavy internet research and social networking and possible database management.
- Develop short term and long term projects that reflect the overall goals and skills of the project.
- Must be able to commit to at least 16 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Eclectic taste in music, that ranges from Pop to Classical.
- Thorough understanding, knowledge and interest in social networking sites such as Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter including useful apps and cross-functionality.
- Understanding of blog and social networking functionality, marketing, traffic, and buzz marketing.
- Excellent communication skills on both the phone and through email.
- Looking for someone who's very motivated and organized
- Must be interested in sports, new technology and love surfing the web, but most importantly MUSIC