Music and Film Marketing and Promotion InternshipA man A plan A canal
Tour Promoter InternshipHit Records Worldwide
Music Intern (Radio Media Department)Hit Records Worldwide
Recording Studio and Song Publishing CompanyLaetoli Music Inc.
Audio Engineer /Production AssistantFull Circle / Kano Sound
Music Marketing InternBookmark This
5514 Wilshire Blvd 9th floor
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCOLLiDE Agency is a Cross Cultural Branding Company, Editorial, and Festival centered around Music, Film and Social Media. Created in 2014 by FILTER Creative Group, and FILTER Magazine founder, Alan Miller, COLLiDE sets a new charter for brands to explore.
Our experience has taught us that it is the most innovative, creative, and thoughtful brands that will prevail, and it is this experience that shapes our thinking. We live in the ‘and’ not the ‘or.’ We choose to include rather than exclude. And we dream big, we never dismiss. Ever.
We are looking for an individual who lives and breaths music, film, food, social media and everything else synonymous with our "Culture" (A good taste in music is a plus).
Our interns are offered a hands on experience with an opportunity to learn about the integration of social media and the involvement of creating a cross cultural "brand". The right individual must be responsible, organized and able to balance multiple projects under pressure. We are looking for a social media savvy person with a real passion for their work.
Responsibilities- Assist in social media campaigns over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Build an awareness of "COLLiDE" and our upcoming music festivals through our social media accounts.
- Compose tweets, create hashtags and tag with our specific events/brands in mind
- Work on our social outreach in part of our editorial, festival and clients
- Assist with some in-office tasks such as mailers and promotion
Requirements- Must be proficient with PC, Apple OSX system and every inch of Google Drive (docs, calendars, etc)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Must be very familiar with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, just to name a few
- Talented with online research
- A real team player that is able to contribute/create ideas
- A sense of time management and organization
- Proficient writing skills as you will be posting as our collective "voice"
- Skills in Photoshop and final cut is a plus