COLLiDE Eventing Planning/Social Media/Editorial interns needed!Bookmark This
5514 Wilshire Blvd 9th floor
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you love planning events, discovering new music, and marketing!? If so, COLLiDE is looking for passionate and ambitious individuals to provide marketing, event planning/production, and editorial assistance to the LA branch of our growing company.
COLLiDE Agency is a Cross Cultural Branding Company, Editorial, and Festival centered around Music, Film and Social Media. Created in 2014 by FILTER Creative Group, and FILTER Magazine founder, Alan Miller, COLLiDE sets a new charter for brands to explore.
Our experience has taught us that it is the most innovative, creative, and thoughtful brands that will prevail, and it is this experience that shapes our thinking. We live in the ‘and’ not the ‘or.’ We choose to include rather than exclude. And we dream big, we never dismiss. Ever.
We are looking for an individual who lives and breaths music, film, food, social media and everything else synonymous with our "Culture" (A good taste in music is a plus).
Our interns are offered a hands on experience with an opportunity to learn about the integration of social media and the involvement of creating a cross cultural "brand". The right individual must be responsible, organized and able to balance multiple projects under pressure. We are looking for a social media savvy person with a real passion for their work.
Responsibilities- Assist with event production research
- Assist with planning & production of events
- Assist with in-office tasks such as mailers and promotion
- Assist in social media campaigns over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Build an awareness of "COLLiDE" and our upcoming music festivals through our social media accounts.
- Compose tweets, create hashtags and tag with our specific events/brands in mind
- Work on our social outreach in part of our editorial, festival and clients
Requirements- Must be proficient with PC, Apple OSX system and every inch of Google Drive (docs, calendars, etc)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- High level of organizational skills with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Must be very familiar with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Talented with online research
- A real team player that is able to contribute/create ideas
- Must have own laptop to work off
- A sense of time management and organization
- Proficient writing skills as you will be posting as our collective "voice"
- Skills in Photoshop and final cut is a plus
- Familiar with Photoshop, Final Cut, Pro, Adobe Suite a plus