Music PublicistBookmark This
iMoveiLive Online Music Magazine
DescriptioniMoveiLive Online Music Magazine- is seeking interns to work in our Social Media and Marketing Department. We represent music artists worldwide through management, live performance, and promotion. We provide artists with the tools they need to succeed in this fast-paced industry by growing their fan base, increasing exposure, and boosting record sales. The right candidate is passionate about the music industry and wants to gain experience in internet marketing, PR, advertising, and creating content that engages fans online.
For more information visit: www.imoveilive.com
ResponsibilitiesThe Ideal Publicists:
Their role is to generate buzz for the client behind the scenes.
The must publicist maintains a close relationship with the client in order to maintain constant communication and flow of ideas.
-Exceeds the PR industry standard by using unconventional methods of generating press.
- Do not practice a cookie-cutter approach when handling a client’s pr campaign. All PR campaigns are specifically tailored to the client in order to ensure that the client is being promoted to target audiences.
- Is constantly cultivating new relationships with the media while maintaining already established relationships.
RequirementsPublicists are essentially brand managers who help their client increase their visibility and value. The main question a publicist regularly addresses is, “what makes my client press worthy?” This is the foundation of a public relations campaign. A publicist must constantly communicate with and attract new audiences to the client. Cultivating relationships with the media is a crucial skill that our NYC publicists have mastered in order to gain integrity and produce results for our clients.
Skilled in using several Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and blogs
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated, performs well in an independent environment
- Familiar with internet marketing and engaging consumers online
- Enthusiastic about music and emerging artists
Experience/education in Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising.
This position does not require the intern to live in the Pittsburgh area; job can be done remotely/virtually.
More information about iMoveiLive and the services provided to artists can be found at www.iMoveiLive.com under 'Artist Consultation.'
Interested candidates may apply through this site, or send resume directly to email@example.com.