Partner Acquisition; Intern to Paid positionOmnia Media, Inc.
Arts & Music Intern, Spring 2014Blake Zidell & Assoc/Virtual Label/Festival Five Records
Music Booking InternBryan Farrish Promotion
Indie Music label/Artist ManagementBand and Mountain
Music Marketing & PR Company Needs Interns!Web 'n Retail
Orchestra Production InternBookmark This
7518 E. Elbow Bend Road
The Orchestra Production Intern will be the fourth member of the Arizona Musicfest production team, and will assist the Director of Operations and the Associate Production Manager in most aspects of producing a four-week winter music festival. For details of our 2014 season, please check our website at www.azmusicfest.org.
Working closely with the Director of Operations and Associate Production Manager, and with venue technical staffs for all concerts, this intern’s primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• assisting with organization and maintenance of the technical resources and storage areas
• working with the load-in, run and strike crews
• serving as production assistant for guest artist hospitality
• assisting with stage moves and orchestra librarian tasks
• running spotlights
• setting up the backline, microphones, and speakers
• serving as backstage crew during performances
• loading and unloading vans
• research or administrative duties for the production team
$500 honorarium at end of contract.
Undergraduate or graduate Music Production or Technical Theatre majors preferred. Knowledge of orchestras and classical music repertoire a plus.
Schedule is built around the festival calendar—Complete availability during the week of February 16 - 23, 2014 inclusive, is imperative.
Part-time, TBD; Contract from January 15, 2014 – March 15, 2014 inclusive.
Please send a PDF of resumé, cover letter, and references to email@example.com with Production Intern as the subject. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.