Partner Acquisition; Intern to Paid positionBookmark This
Omnia Media, Inc.
2020 S Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionOmnia's looking for motivated and exceptionally bright individuals who are interested in learning more about the online video business, and the future of music. The ideal candidate will be a high-achiever with a passion for digital media and YouTube and a self-starter who seeks the opportunity to work with an exciting and fast-moving start-up.
This internship is UNPAID and candidates MUST be eligible for and show proof of receiving college credit for their work.
Must be Los Angeles based and must be able to provide his/her own transportation to/from the office
A lunch stipend and reimbursement for gas expenses (for travel during work hours) will be provided on a weekly basis.
Must be able to commit to at least TWO full days per week
Responsibilities* Sourcing and creating lead lists and reaching out to YouTube channels, content creators, and/or music artists for possible YouTube partnership opportunities
* Brainstorming and pitching potential brand/sponsorship opportunities for current and potential channel partners
* Assisting in the design and programming of original YouTube channels as well as audience development techniques
* Metadata entry and organization
* General office duties
To apply for this position:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PARTNER ACQUISITION INTERN in the subject line. Please include the following information in the email:
* Full name
* Email address
* Phone number
* LinkedIn profile link and pdf file of current resume
* A description of 5 under-the-radar YouTube channels that you love (should have less than 100,000 subscribers)
* Current college student or recent graduate studying digital media, music, animation, film, business, computer science, or a related field
* Deep knowledge of and experience with YouTube
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with others
* Proven track record of recruitment and client services
* General familiarity of basic social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
* Be a self-starter and natural leader with a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
* Possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to resolve contractual, technical and financial issues with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs
* Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
* Think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally.
* Be extremely knowledgeable and passionate about online video and specifically YouTube