Touring & Social Media InternMezzoForte Productions
Electronic Music Internship (National)Thefuture.fm
Cornerstone F.A.R.M. Team - Music & Lifestyle/Field Rep | University of San DiegoCornerstone
Cornerstone F.A.R.M. Team - Music & Lifestyle Rep | Houston MarketCornerstone
Music Executive Seeking AssistantVie Branding Co
Social Media Intern needed for Entertainment CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionHELIFIED ENTERTAINMENT is a start up company is looking for a creative, motivated, self-starter who is interested in working in the music industry. You will work remotely but will be required to attend weekly team meetings either by phone or in person. We are looking for someone who has the following skills/qualifications:
The Social Media Intern requires both strategic expertise and the ability to execute tactics that facilitate deeper social engagement with customers and consumers on behalf of the company. This role requires the intern to leverage industry best practices and deliver a consistent voice across social media assets, as well as other communication outlets.
This role is also responsible for working closely with the team to engage the community on an ongoing and frequent basis and is often called on to champion for HELIFIED Entertainment. This person coordinates engagement with customers, marketing insights.
This is a non-paid internship with the potential to become paid for the right candidate.
For more information please visit:
• Primary interface on social media, responsible for connecting fan and customers via social channels on an ongoing basis.
• Develops overall strategy to leverage key social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other related social channels.
• Day-to-day responsibilities include monitoring and participating in the community, leading the content strategy and its execution, community growth and analyzing community behavior.
• Content manager and editor responsible for defining pipeline of relevant content and sharing content through key social media outlets.
• Participates in social media training and education programs as needed.
• Identify and leverage new social channels or tools to facilitate growth.
College Student majoring in Marketing, Business, Psychology, Sociology, or Music
A learning and motivated attitude!
Experience with managing social media networks (Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram)
Experience working on cross-functional teams and influencing others
Experience with content management or social listening tools such as Sitecore, Sprinklr, HooteSuite, and/or Sysomos