Tunage Music Match Community Outreach InternBookmark This
Dotson & Associates, Limited
DescriptionDotson & Associates is a Hong Kong-based developer of innovative, disruptive social media applications. Focusing on location-/interest-based apps that integrate seamlessly into prevalent behavioral and usability standards, our goal is engineer networked communities that exist in the real world.
Currently we're seeking community outreach interns in high-impact geographic locations for our exploratory social music application: Tunage Music Match. Collaboration will be conducted virtually with our international team, and focus on increasing market penetration among existing music-based communities.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of users both online and in the real world
- Coordinates marketing campaigns online or among market-oriented, real-world communities
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in how social media can stretch beyond handheld devices to facilitate valid, real-world, physical social interaction
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (with a preference toward Instagram, SoundCloud, and similar applications)
- Possesses tremendous social skills, creative problem-solving faculties, and communication abilities
- Eager to succeed in an environment that values creativity, extrovertedness, and motivation above all else
- Possesses an inarguable passion for either music (of any variety) or social media
- Seeks opportunities to lead and develop projects in an organization that respects your unique intelligence