Artist Management InternAll That Is Entertainment, LLC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Chase Entertainment, LLC
Social Media Management & Digital Strategist InternLABROS FILIPPOU
MUSIC PRODUCT, LICENSING & NEW MEDIA INTERNSHIPDrew's Entertainment
Fearless Records - Video Content InternshipFearless Records
Video/ photo Content Production and Music BusinessBookmark This
cinematic music group
West 38th and 9th
DescriptionCinematic Music Group: Internship (2 photo/video/content production intern positions available)
Cinematic Music Group is a New York City based music company. We are a Record Label run by young entrepreneurs taking a new and innovative approach to the business of music. We house artists, producers, songwriters and develop, produce, brand, and market new talent including Joey Bada$$, Pro Era, Big Krit, Smoke DZA and Cashius, amongst others. This internship is an amazing opportunity to work hands on, and learn the music industry from the ground up from a company that has infiltrated the industry and become innovative and profitable.
This spring, our focus is on producing, branding, marketing, and releasing music, content, and merchandise from our premier artists.
We are seeking 2 photo/video/online content interns. This internship is unpaid and for college/university credit.
What you will gain:
* Valuable experience in creating online photo and video content in an industry that is increasingly dependent on this type of media
* Access to and interaction with artists, industry executives, concerts and industry events
* Extensive feedback and an environment where your ideas are solicited, appreciated, and always considered
* Tasks that are engaging, challenging, and fulfilling
* Career advancement and advice from knowledgeable artists and entrepreneurs
* Access to industry events, concerts, radio, media appearances
* You'll have fun and learn a lot! This is NOT another one of those internships where you’ll be answering phones and getting coffee all day! You will be helping us run our company and gain a vast amount of knowledge and experience that will change your life and prepare you for success in your field.
Please submit your resume, samples of your work in photo and video production, and a brief statement explaining why you would like to work at Cinematic Music Group, your experience, qualifications and what you will bring to the team. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Intern” in the subject line.
* Photo shoots and video shoots in library
* Build relationships with Blogs and tastemaker websites
* Maintain awareness of content produced and distributed by competing music/media companies
* Edit content using Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
* Help create treatments for videos and photo shoots
* Generate new and innovative ideas for content creation and distribution
* Organize and arch
* This internship requires at least 10 hours per week and will run for the spring semester with the possibility of continuing in the summer. We are very flexible with schedules and some work can be done off site on your own time.
* In general all applicants should be hard working, ambitious, creative, efficient, and reliable individuals who have a strong drive to be successful in photography, videography, and online content creation.
* An appreciation of music and knowledge of the music industry and specifically the hip-hop/urban industry will be helpful.
* Command of Photoshop and/or Final Cut Pro
* Photography and film majors or those with previous experience will be highly considered
* Having your own computer or laptop