Artist Management Intern Electronic/Dance/MainstreamHoshg/Primary Wave Music
Digital Marketing InternshipBMG
Booking Agency Internship (NYC): GeneralDestination Artists Touring Agency (DATA Touring)
Booking Agency Internship (NYC): Talent ScoutDestination Artists Touring Agency (DATA Touring)
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
A&R RepBookmark This
11440 North Chandler Blvd North Hollywood, CA
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Only apply if you live in Los Angeles California.
Boutique entertainment management firm catering to an eclectic roster of song writers, producers, performers and musicians. CG&B Management counsels, advises the careers of clients with reputable resources.
CG&B offers the strategic thinking, expertise and stellar execution skills of a big agency and the advantages of a boutique agency with personal attention, personal commitment and passion for the brands they represent.
The firm is most well known for its personal relationships with talent, media executives, celebrity stylists, costume designers, managers, publicists, and industry influencers.
Responsibilities• Assisting in finding new artists and helping them to craft their album.
• Interns are responsible for researching new artists through a variety of means, e.g., shows, radio play, blogs, charts, demos, word-of-mouth, etc.
• Various tasks for to include pulling CD sources for international master requests, catalog release research, and pulling sources for digital distribution.
Requirements• Prospective interns should have a basic understanding of the music industry and A&R, but still be eager to learn more about the day-to-day process behind it all.
• Prospective interns must LOVE listening to indie and unsigned artists.
• Any major related to Marketing, Promotion, Music Industry, Music Performance and Audio Recording.
• Skills must include basic Microsoft Office and Internet research.
• Experience as a songwriter, performer, producer, engineer, etc is a plus.
• Interest in pursuing a career in artists and repertoire (A&R).
• Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited college and be receiving academic credit for an internship.
• Internships require a commitment of at least 16 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently.
• Strong interest in the music industry preferred.
• Strong organizational skills are preferred.
• Candidate must be reliable and have good time management skills.