Audio EngineerThe Indie Creative Network
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Tier 2-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Tier 2 Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Booking InternGranada Theater
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Creative Services InternshipImagem Music
Social Media Marketing ManagerSkye Lab Music Group
Artist Management InternBookmark This
NGAGE Sports and Entertainment Management
135 5th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NGAGE was founded to revolutionize the sports and entertainment management landscape. With offices in New York, Santa Barbara and Toronto, we focus on delivering unparalleled service and growth opportunities for professional athletes, entertainers, and social media influencers. A main focal point of the company is its music division (NGAGE Music), which encompasses artist management, music publishing and record label services. The offices (set to open at the end of October 2016) are located in the Flatiron district of Manhattan and include a fully functional demo studio for writers and producers.
Artist Management Intern
$20 Per Diem for travel and meals per days worked in the office.
Assist in day-to-day management across a roster of artists, with an emphasis on in-house marketing, digital and publicity coordination. This person will be working closely alongside the VP of Music and A&R Manager. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently in an ever-changing environment.
• Assisting with planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including release schedules, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
• Assisting with artist brand development – non-music related activities; film, fashion, TV, charity.
• Managing schedules, including promotional activities, writing and recording sessions, travel bookings, visas, accommodation, re-location and itineraries
• Assisting artists with completing and delivering promotional requests.
• Assisting large brand endorsements from contract to completion, liaising with artist and manager.
• Assisting manager and clients with any required administrative duties
• Maintaining client websites and social media properties (including Facebook, Twitter and Video channels).
• Scouting and identifying new artists to sign to company
• Exceptional organizational, written and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of social media, marketing tools and trends.
• Basic skills with Photoshop and video editing are a plus.
• Fan of music with demonstrable knowledge of artists and basic understanding of music business concepts.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
VP of Music
Please include your area of study and the goals you would like to achieve from your internship.