Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Artist Management InternBookmark This
All That Is Entertainment, LLC.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll That Is Entertainment, LLC (ATIE) is an independent record label located in Los Angeles, CA whose mission is committed to creating, recording and distributing music that inspires throughout the world.
We are currently looking for an Artist Management Intern. This will be an unpaid internship with lots of experience firsthand about how the industry works.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area.
- MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ACADEMIC CREDIT.
- Music industry background preferred.
- Must be very knowledgeable in social networking sites, have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility and variety.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Must be able to work 3-5 days a week.
- Intern must be able to start immediately!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Assisting artist at recording sessions, TV appearances, and promo events.
-Maintaining artist day-to-day schedule and being on top of things.
- Filming artist vlogs, sessions, dance classes, and other activities
Though this internship is unpaid, students will get an opportunity to gain real world experiences in the music/entertainment field. College Credit is available.
How to Apply:
For internship opportunities, all applicants must submit a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.