Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Assistant Booking Agent - InternshipBookmark This
In Touch Entertainment
Posted: May 23 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: June 22, 2017
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionNew York City-based boutique booking agency seeks hardworking intern to assist with venue/event research associated with booking premier musical talent at venues around the world.
This is a commissioned=based position paying 2%-3% on all confirmed bookings.
ABOUT IN TOUCH ENTERTAINMENT
In Touch Entertainment is a worldwide entertainment organization that manages both established and up-and-coming recording artists, books talent into the worlds hottest venues, oversees music recording, and promotes and produces concerts and films. In a word, we have passion for music and the music industry.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include contacting event organizers, researching venues across the globe that would be suitable for our artists, and general clerical duties. The internship offers an opportunity to make contacts and gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced and rapidly expanding music and entertainment industry and to improve general office and business skills. May work virtually via laptop.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Must be proficient with MS Word & Mac OS
- Internet research skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required
- Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently
- Strong interest in the music industry preferred
- Candidate must be reliable and have great time management skills