Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Tier 2-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Tier 2 Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Booking InternGranada Theater
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Creative Services InternshipImagem Music
Social Media Marketing ManagerSkye Lab Music Group
Music Licensing InternshipLip Sync Music
Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Assistant Booking Agent - InternshipBookmark This
In Touch Entertainment
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique booking agency seeks hardworking intern to assist with venue/event research associated with booking premier musical talent at venues around the world.
This is a commissioned=based position paying 2%-3% on all confirmed bookings.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include contacting event organizers, researching venues across the globe that would be suitable for our artists, and general clerical duties. The internship offers an opportunity to make contacts and gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced and rapidly expanding music and entertainment industry and to improve general office and business skills. May work virtually via laptop.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Must be proficient with MS Word & Mac OS
- Internet research skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required
- Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently
- Strong interest in the music industry preferred
- Candidate must be reliable and have great time management skills