Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Assistant Booking Agent - InternshipBookmark This
In Touch Entertainment
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique booking agency seeks hardworking intern to assist with venue/event research associated with booking premier musical talent at venues around the world.
This is a commissioned=based position paying 2%-3% on all confirmed bookings.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include contacting event organizers, researching venues across the globe that would be suitable for our artists, and general clerical duties. The internship offers an opportunity to make contacts and gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced and rapidly expanding music and entertainment industry and to improve general office and business skills. May work virtually via laptop.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Must be proficient with MS Word & Mac OS
- Internet research skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required
- Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently
- Strong interest in the music industry preferred
- Candidate must be reliable and have great time management skills