Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Marketing & Social Media ManagerLABROS FILIPPOU
Video Production InternMmmmaven
Marketing Intern at a Music Management CollectiveFACTION Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Music)Black Emerald Music Group
Concert Booking & Promotions InternSean Healy Presents
Online Marketing - EntertainmentCheckThisMix NY
Music Promotions / MarketingCheckThisMix NY
Assistant Music Director Intern- Crazy Vibez RadioBookmark This
Crazy Vibez Radio
New Haven, CT
Posted: January 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn American Radio Station, broadcasting News, Music, Talk and More.
ResponsibilitiesReports directly to the music director and general manager
· Assists the music director in creating a diverse rotation that represents multiple
genres, while focusing on new, emerging talents and local artists.
· Helps in deciding which recordings will be added to rotation and runs listening
· Makes sure all regular rotation adds are properly screened for indecent/obscene
speech and edited (if necessary) before they are added to the Music Library.
· Sets and faithfully holds weekly office hours during which the music director can
take phone calls from record companies, representatives and independent
· Regularly reads publications to stay up-to-date with new release
schedules and trends in the industry.
· Helps in updating the music library document on a weekly basis.
· Assists in listening to the station as often as possible to determine which
adjustments need to be made.
· Works in cooperation with music director, program director and promotions
director to schedule on-air performances and interviews by touring artists
· Attends all management and general staff meetings. Provides feedback and
ideas at management meetings.
Works in collaboration with the website content editor to maintain a calendar of
upcoming music events in Connecticut and New York City
RequirementsOur internships are an excellent opportunity to see how a media company operates.
· Must be registered in an internship for academic credit with your college/university and must provide official documentation upon acceptance of this internship
· Must be able to commute to the Crazy Vibez offices at least 3 days per week for the internship for a total of 12-15 hours a week.
· Internship open to all students enrolled in a college program
· Must provide two letters of recommendation
· Must have excellent writing/editing skills
*This position is for experience.