Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Marketing & Social Media ManagerLABROS FILIPPOU
Video Production InternMmmmaven
Marketing Intern at a Music Management CollectiveFACTION Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Music)Black Emerald Music Group
Concert Booking & Promotions InternSean Healy Presents
Online Marketing - EntertainmentCheckThisMix NY
Music Promotions / MarketingCheckThisMix NY
Audio Editor (Sound Engineer)Bookmark This
Posted: August 05 2016
Company Location: Ridgefield, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Drew Berman is a mentor and coach who believes in supporting individuals in unlocking their full potential! Isagenix is a fast-growing company with a no-compromise approach to health and wealth generating opportunities. Isagenix provides amazing products and a culture of family, fun, success, passion, and integrity that brings out the best in you!
Drew Berman and Isagenix together is a health and wellness match made in heaven. Wherever you are in your journey of individual growth, Drew Berman is here to encourage you to dream, desire, and open your mind to see beyond what you thought was possible. Let Drew Berman help you embrace, expand, and accept your perspective in order to cultivate the best version of yourself!
For more information, please visit www.isagenix.com and http://www.drewberman.com/wellness-project/drew-berman-wellness-project-isagenix/
This internship is virtual. You will work from home (or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever). You can work anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings.
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals. Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio.
You will work directly with the CFO and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of a start-up, virtual, national/international company. You will have access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, internship program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless!
ResponsibilitiesWorking at DrewBerman.com, you will be on a team, which may be responsible for, but are not limited to the following;
• Confer with video production team in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production
• Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards
• Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment
• Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions
• Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment
• Separate vocals and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage
• Communicate effectively with teammates by collaborating often and attending virtual team meetings
• Handling your own tasks independently. Tasks will range but will focus on editing audio for use on Drew Berman's social media platforms
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about DrewBerman.com and growing as an Audio Editor Specialist!
You may also have a chance for a leadership position. We are looking for interns who can take supervisory positions. The tasks for a supervisor role include, but are not limited to: supervising other interns, creating and updating the team process reports, keeping track of all interns, conduct one on one meetings, troubleshoot, critical thinking and problem solving as the situation demands, conducting interviews for potential candidates to add to your team, attending meetings, communicating with the CEO and other supervisors, create and improve the Human Resources process for DrewBerman.com.
Skills and abilities:
• Organized, detail-oriented
• People skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule).
Internet connection, your own computer with audio editing software, Skype, and phone.
Immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you.
SkillsRequired - Audio Editing, Sound Engineer
Preferred - Audio Mixing, Audio Processing, Audio Post Production, Audio Production, Sound Editing, Sound Engineer, Sound Engineering, Sound Production