Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
College Music Promotions & Social Media Intern757 Media
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Audio Engineer InternBookmark This
5149 Frolich Lane
Posted: September 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDC’s Number 1 Recording Studio is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, basic elements of videography and photography, and an eye for effective storytelling through visual media. The intern hired for this position will need strong media production and editing skills. We are a team of innovators who are looking for an innovative intern to join our creative team. This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio and resume while working.
Responsibilities• Set-up and breakdown of audio equipment in preparation for clients
• Communicate with studio manager for scheduling
• Organize and maintain a clean and safe studio environment
Requirements• Excellent working knowledge in the setup of audio equipment: 8 and 12-channel soundboards, amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related technology.
• Pro Tools experience, basic knowledge of recording studio operations, audio encoding/decoding, multi-track board operation, music production, engineering, CD production.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated and self-disciplined
• Must be able to work weekends and nights
• Must have background knowledge in engineering