Sales Intern for Recording StudioSound Vault Studios
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Spring/Summer '17)CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Artist Publicity Internship (Remote)Interlude Management
Music Business InternshipNew Legacy Enterprises
Booking Agent InternBookmark This
Honor Roll Management
Posted: August 05 2015
Company Location: Worcester, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCentral Mass based booking & management company seeking fresh new Booking Agent intern to help secure performance engagements for our group of artists, among many other tasks.
This is a non-paid internship and open to any undergraduate/graduate college student. Your school must recognize the internship or provide you with some form of credit. Interns will receive occasional perks such as free tickets to events, related CD's, and the possible chance for per-diem work at Honor Roll events. Successful completion of this internship will likely provide you with beneficial contacts and recommendations.
BONUS: Previous experience at a booking agency, management company, events organization, or promotions company.
ResponsibilitiesSOME OF THE TASKS:
- Getting leads on venues and promoters to work together booking shows for our artists.
- Going through our database and emailing/calling promoters and venues to book our artists
- Negotiate with the event promoters, managers and other personnel regarding contractual rights of the client
- Collect the payments and other commissions according to the contract terms.
Requirements- Strong written, verbal, and e-communication skills
- Strong interest in the music industry and new music
- Ability to multi task, be detail oriented and well organized.
- Great communication skills, outgoing, friendly, self-motivated, organized, and a creative thinker.
- Have great computer and research skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc)
SkillsRequired - Business Communications, Public Relations Skills, Booking Shows, Booking, Digital Music Marketing, Music Business Consulting
Preferred - English, Superior Computer Skills, Outgoing