Jam in the Van - Music/ Video Production InternshipJam in the Van
Music Instructor InternThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Radio and Music InternshipEmporia Entertainment
LEARN THE MUSIC, RADIO, AND PODCASTING BUSINESS!Bo Scott
Music Producers (investor)Jumond International, Inc.
Major Music Company InternshipFuture History
Music & Dance InternsLyric Performing Arts Center
Production Assistant ManagerPassword Productions
Editorial and Design InternshipBookmark This
The Wild Honey Pie
113 India Street
Posted: July 10 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wild Honey Pie is a collective of filmmakers, producers, writers and designers working hard to support genuinely great music. Based in Brooklyn, NY, our internships, while unpaid, offer the chance to work on a small team of dedicated, creative individuals, giving candidates an important level of responsibility in the overall operation of the company, while learning a great deal about the dynamics of a growing, fast-paced startup.
This position offers the opportunity to gain insight into the publishing process as well as build experience in crafting social media/marketing strategies, designing for an editorial purpose and understanding the music industry as a whole. You will be in direct contact with publicists and writers to manage the curation of the website and have a direct connection to the articles published. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to promote up-and-coming artists, take initiative in finding new projects and be self-starting to gain new skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your position of interest in the subject line, making sure to include your cover letter, resumé and examples of previous work (if relevant). For more information, visit thewildhoneypie.com/internships and check out our YouTube Channel here: youtube.com/user/thewildhoneypie.
Responsibilities- Assisting with the publication process, including managing the writing staff, copy editing and producing articles
- Responding to pitch emails and dealing with artists and publicity teams
- Managing social media output from an editorial perspective, helping to craft the overall strategy and voice for our channels
- Designing and posting custom artwork for editorial posts (various skill levels accepted)
- Researching new apps and tools within the music world that might be applicable to our website
Requirements- Strong desire to work in music
- Background in creative or music writing (please submit writing samples)
- Basic understanding of design software (multiple applications accepted)
- Interest in and knowledge of various social media platforms