Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Editorial and Design InternshipBookmark This
The Wild Honey Pie
214 Franklin St
Posted: January 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wild Honey Pie is a collective of filmmakers, producers, writers and designers working hard to support genuinely great music. Based in Brooklyn, NY, our internships, while unpaid, offer the chance to work on a small team of dedicated, creative individuals, giving candidates an important level of responsibility in the overall operation of the company, while learning a great deal about the dynamics of a growing, fast-paced startup.
This position offers the opportunity to gain insight into the publishing process as well as build experience in crafting social media/marketing strategies, designing for an editorial purpose and understanding the music industry as a whole. You will be in direct contact with publicists and writers to manage the curation of the website and have a direct connection to the articles published. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to promote up-and-coming artists, take initiative in finding new projects and be self-starting to gain new skills.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your position of interest in the subject line, making sure to include your cover letter, resumé and examples of previous work (if relevant). For more information, visit thewildhoneypie.com/internships and check out our YouTube Channel here: youtube.com/user/thewildhoneypie.
Responsibilities- Assisting with the publication process, including managing the writing staff, copy editing and producing articles
- Responding to pitch emails and dealing with artists and publicity teams
- Managing social media output from an editorial perspective, helping to craft the overall strategy and voice for our channels
- Designing and posting custom artwork for editorial posts (various skill levels accepted)
- Researching new apps and tools within the music world that might be applicable to our website
Requirements- Strong desire to work in music
- Background in creative or music writing (please submit writing samples)
- Basic understanding of design software (multiple applications accepted)
- Interest in and knowledge of various social media platforms