Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Editorial / Journalism Intern For Music Tech Start UpBookmark This
Posted: November 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCypherr provides musicians with the tools needed to succeed in the music business. We are a professional social network for independent musicians who wish to learn and apply what they've learned to succeed. Our website will allow music artists to connect with fans, other talented musicians, and industry executives. Our diverse team boast talent in a variety of industries relevant to the entertainment and the music business. We are committed to helping our supporters and by doing so, our focus is on publishing articles featuring various talents.
The intern applying for this position must be familiar with MS Office applications, especially Word. The applicant should also be knowledgable with Wordpress.
The core responsibility includes seeking and producing qualified stories to publish.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus