Audio EngineerThe Indie Creative Network
Deer Valley® Music Festival Summer Operations InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Security Guard WantedMoneys World C.O.E Freelance Writing and Performance Group/ Ministry
Slingshot- Manager / A&RIndigo Music Group, Inc.
Music Business Project ManagerArtist Republic Consulting Group
Audio Engineer Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Recording Studio & Production Services Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Arts Management Intern6/8 Records
Editorial & Social Media Internship - Prizmhaus.comBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionwww.prizmhaus.com is seeking music aficionados that are passionate about music to write editorial content on up-and-coming artists within the electronic music space as well as assist in managing and growing social media channels. Does this sound like you?
ResponsibilitiesYou will learn:
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Artist Relations
- Passionate about music
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or music.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional writing and social media skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Photoshop a plus