Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Events and Booking InternshipBookmark This
The Wild Honey Pie
214 Franklin St
Posted: January 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wild Honey Pie is a collective of filmmakers, producers, writers and designers working hard to support genuinely great music. Based in Brooklyn, NY, our internships, while unpaid, offer the chance to work on a small team of dedicated, creative individuals, giving candidates an important level of responsibility in the overall operation of the company, while learning a great deal about the dynamics of a growing, fast-paced startup.
Enthusiastic, motivated, organized, and music-loving individuals are encouraged to apply for this internship in order to gain insight into concert booking and live event production. This position offers the opportunity to build experience by working directly with artists, managers, publicity teams and venues, managing our event volunteers and street team, and understanding the music industry as a whole. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to learn about what goes into booking a concert and executing a live event, take initiative in finding projects and be self-starting to gain skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your position of interest in the subject line, making sure to include your cover letter, resumé and examples of previous work (if relevant). For more information, visit thewildhoneypie.com/internships and check out our YouTube Channel here: youtube.com/user/thewildhoneypie.
Responsibilities- Assisting with concert booking, including gathering artist contacts and schedules, researching and staying on top of up-and-coming artists, new venues, locations, and vendors, and maintaining our database
- Following and adding to our promo schedule for events, producing social media output alongside the calendar and keeping track of promotional assets and artwork
- Managing our New York street team
- Leading our event volunteers
- Assisting with event execution on-set, including stage management, artist relations, and hospitality
Requirements- Strong grasp on/knowledge of music
- Basic understanding of popular culture, New York City nightlife, and current music scenes
- Experience with event production, performing, hospitality, concert booking, contracts, tour management, venue management, and/or stage managing
- Ability to manage and lead a small team
- A self-motivated, flexible team player