Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
Music Publicistmusic team
Music Business Intern - Specialized Project for LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Supervision and Talent InternCreative License
Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music Business Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVELiveIt!
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Executive AssistantBookmark This
8383 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver wondered what a day in the life of an Executive in the Entertainment Industry is like? Are you extremely organized and a self-starter looking to learn the inner workings of the Music Industry? Tribe Unity has an opportunity for you to become their next Executive Assistant!
The Executive Assistant responsibilities will provide support to improve the effectiveness of the Executive and the Tribe. Duties include:
- Greeting all clients and guests, answering and directing inquiries
- E-mail and phone correspondence with clients and The Tribe
- Scheduling appointments, meetings conferences, travel, and events
- Maintaining all official documentation (contracts, invoices, meetings)
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Complete all tasks as directed by the Executive by appropriate deadlines
- Trouble shooting and creating solutions to all situations that arise
- Maintain office supplies inventory and equipment maintenance
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in verbal and communication, Presentation, Microsoft Office
- Supply Management, Equipment Maintenance, Time Management,
- Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Problem-solving
Submit a brief statement of interest, current résumé, and references to the e-mail above.