Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Fall InternshipBookmark This
Jammin' Java Music Club and Cafe
227 Maple Ave E
Posted: August 24 2015
DescriptionJammin' Java, located in Vienna, Virginia, has been repeatedly ranked by Pollstar as the best club in the world of its size. With live music seven nights a week including nationally touring acts and local bands, kids shows, private parties, benefit concerts, and a music school, there is always something going on inside our doors.
We are seeking students interested in music or the entertainment industry for venue support positions. Interns will assist with merchandise sales for the venue and for artists, box office sales, in-store promotional displays, and event support.
Responsibilities- Organizing and selling merchandise for artists
- Organizing and selling merchandise for the venue
- Box office ticket sales
- Updating in-store promotional displays
- Flyering for Jammin' Java shows at outside venues
- Assisting with marketing and social media
- Event management support during shows (private and public)
Requirements- Must be available 10-15 hours per week
- Must be enrolled in a high school, undergraduate, or associate program.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills