Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Black Emerald Music Group
Posted: August 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent Hip-Hop Music Company looking for a graphic designer to help with marketing and promotion efforts. Looking to use person in the future for paid assignments. Unpaid internship to start and possible hire in the future. Looking to start immediately.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback