Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Graphic Design role Intern WantedBookmark This
TEN Music Group
9800 wilshire blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: October 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTEN Music Group is a 360-model music company including Records, Management, Publishing and Production. Located in Beverly Hills this growing company is looking for rock star interns who are eager to work in the music industry! Interns should be motivated, hard working with a desire to learn in a variety of ways. You must be detail-oriented and ready to work from day one.
• Graphic Design role – must have skills in software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc. You will be assisting in graphics and artwork for posters, logos, presentations and social media banners.
• Assist artist managers in administrative duties
• Assist in the planning of artist performances including tour
• Help organize artist photo and video shoots surrounding marketing campaigns, tour promotion, performances and releases
• Provide support in diverse project surrounding artists’
• Perform analysis of marketing and social media trends
• Assist in the execution of projects
• Proactive, work well in teams and take direction
• General overall office help with artist, producers and songwriters
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of office
• Run errands for the office and team
• Available 2-3 days Monday through Thursday from 11am – 5pm
• Strong interest in the music industry
• Previous industry experience a plus, but not required
• Bilingual in Swedish a plus, but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of social media platforms and Microsoft Office
• Can provide transportation
• Comfortable with signing a Confidentiality Agreement