Security Guard WantedMoneys World C.O.E Freelance Writing and Performance Group/ Ministry
Slingshot- Manager / A&RIndigo Music Group, Inc.
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering/Live Sound Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring 17')CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering/Live Sound Internship-Orlando, FL-(Spring '17)CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering/Live Sound Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring 17')CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering/Live Sound Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring 17')CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering/Live Sound Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring 17')CPL Audio & Ministry Recording Group(An Entertainment Based Joint Venture)
Music Business Project ManagerArtist Republic Consulting Group
Intern - Artist ManagementBookmark This
Gyasi Ross Music / Smart Talent & Brand Management
Online + Live Music Venues
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLA-based artist manager and singer/songwriter is seeking a bright, responsible and eager-to-learn intern ultimately interested in a career in the music industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to gain hands-on experience, make connections, and get their foot in the door.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include researching new opportunities for an emerging singer/songwriter (partnerships, sponsorships, publicity, performances, etc.), maintaining social media profiles, promoting upcoming performances, collecting emails and selling merch at events, maintaining artist calendar/schedule, email and phone correspondence, tracking and reporting project results and assisting manager with light administrative tasks. These tasks will allow you to gain valuable experience and insight into how various aspects of the music and talent representation industries work.
Requirements- Age 21 or older
- Must own a computer or laptop
- Must have your own mode of transportation
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Passion for diverse music and pop culture
- General knowledge of the LA music scene
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, Google Docs, spreadsheets, Dropbox
- Internet and Social Media proficiency (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Periscope, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Spotify, etc.)
- Self-starter capable of working independently and in non-typical work environments
- Quick learner with the ability to take direction and accept and implement constructive feedback
- Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week and attend some evening and weekend shows and events
*Graphic design or video production / editing skills are a plus but not required