Audio Engineering InternshipAudionamix
Marketing & Social Media ManagerLABROS FILIPPOU
Video Production InternMmmmaven
Marketing Intern at a Music Management CollectiveFACTION Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Music)Black Emerald Music Group
Concert Booking & Promotions InternSean Healy Presents
Online Marketing - EntertainmentCheckThisMix NY
Music Promotions / MarketingCheckThisMix NY
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 16 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell http://streetscriptures.org is my official site and I have a CD Baby link there I want exposure I need to drive traffic to my site so some social media skills is very important indeed. Of course getting into gigs and life performances is highly important as well. Its my "single" release so I need to make a lot of buzz in order to create an anticipation for the LP,Mixtape,and the Album that will come after all this. Im a lyricist so engineers who can make seriouse beats is important.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.