Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell http://streetscriptures.org is my official site and I have a CD Baby link there I want exposure I need to drive traffic to my site so some social media skills is very important indeed. Of course getting into gigs and life performances is highly important as well. Its my "single" release so I need to make a lot of buzz in order to create an anticipation for the LP,Mixtape,and the Album that will come after all this. Im a lyricist so engineers who can make seriouse beats is important.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.