Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
115 River road
Posted: December 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company maintaining the integrity of real music by using the highest quality of sound production.
Offering state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent, AMM delivers a commercial sound at a competitive price.
Beyond the recording booth, AMM prepares clients to make the successful leap from underground to mainstream through its music publishing, artist consulting, and songwriting services.
With years of experience in the industry, and the sterling list of contacts that comes with it, AMM maintains close relations with some of the industry's top A&R executives, managers, radio programmers, brand developers, and music supervisors, enabling its clients to network and promote their music to key industry leaders.
We'll be working intensively with roster and artist development clients on videos. These videos will be published throughout all major video online and air channels, including MTV, VH1, ETC.
We are looking for the best interns to get these projects done. If you can prove us that you can deliver the required quality of media, this might land you on a job position within our label.
You need to be located within North Jersey gold coast, NYC areas.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment