Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
College Music Promotions & Social Media Intern757 Media
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
Media Intern (Music Production/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
45 East Madison Avenue
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAudio Cupids Is Multi Media Entertainment Company. We Specialize in Audio Engineering/Audio Restoration/Mastering/Video Production/Artist Development
We are looking for an intern with a flexible schedule , most of our clients are based in NJ and NYC
Some traveling is required - depending where the music video is being filmed.
All music recording with our clients are done at our studio in Clifton, NJ
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- help maintain all social websites for Audio Cupids and maybe even clients
- also promote clients music through social media
Requirements- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Is expected to perform some reception duties - such as answer the phones, schedule clients, handout flyers, etc...
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- have experience/ interest in any of the following: Marketing, Economics, Music Engineering or Music
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment