Recording Engineering InternshipMoneyTBM
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Music Journalist Intern (Rock,Rap,EDM,R&B,POP,Country)BloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Music Industry ResearchHRW Music Group, LLC
Anne Leighton Media Services;Music Business: Assistant to high level artist management teamFoundation for New American Art Inc.
Audio Engineer InternMoneyTBM Inc.
Dopenmean Records Marketing/Promotions internshipDopenmean
2017 City of Music Internship – due October 30EMP Museum
MoreHouse Records Inc. Office Intern for Music CompanyBookmark This
MoreHouse Records Inc.
9600 Cabrini Dr
Posted: October 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDirector of Operations is looking for an Intern to assist with daily operations while getting hands on experience in the Music Business. Learn the Administration side of the business along with Marketing Management.
Visit http://www.morehouserecords.com/internship for details of other internships
Responsibilities• Conceptualize, write, and schedule engaging marketing content that includes but is not limited to social media posts, blog posts, case studies, and email campaigns
• Coordinate marketing activities and opportunities to gather insights and deepen community engagement
• Stay on top of evolving online trends regarding social media marketing
• Track and measure programs to understand effectiveness and impact
• Identify opportunities for public relations or earned-media exposure
• A musical background! House Music, EDM
• Strong social presence and understanding of popular social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest
Desirable, but not necessary
• Basic knowledge of Adobe, Word, Excel