Blog and Music Review Writer Internship757 Media
Music PRGramophone Media
Event Videographer Intern (Film/Video/Photo)So Fly Management
Audio EngineerLife for Love LLC
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Orlando, FL-(Fall '16-Spring '17)Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Nashville, TN-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music-Record Production/Recording Engineering Internship-Miami, FL-(Fall '16-Spring 17')Ministry Recording Group of VA
Music Management Spring 2017 InternshipBookmark This
9014 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDESCRIPTION: Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, a boutique artist management company located in West Hollywood, California, is seeking intuitive, detail oriented, self-starters who are resourceful and can think on their feet. We are currently seeking motivated, hard-working, and enthusiastic interns for the Summer 2016 semester who are looking to gain experience in music management and work directly with our managers. This is a great opportunity to work with our dynamic staff in an office that is intimate and friendly, but also busy. Our current client roster includes AFI, Alice In Chains, Blaqk Audio, Code Orange, Deftones, Jessica Jarrell, Scars on Broadway, System Of A Down and more.
ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but is not limited to):
• Assist managers with marketing and promoting various projects/artists through social media.
• Create spreadsheets that organize your various assigned projects and tasks.
• Assist managers with research involving various projects relating to clients.
• Assist with thorough research of new artists.
• Staying abreast of best practices regarding new social media platforms, and trends in the industry.
• Assist the office manager with general office related tasks: running errands, making copies etc.
• Assist managers with day-to-day tasks involving clients.
• MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE AND BE ABLE TO INTERN FOR COLLEGE CREDIT TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
• Must have your own car with a valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance.
• Must have your own laptop computer.
• Must be dog friendly (we have office dogs).
• Must be able to intern at least two days a week from 10:00AM-5:00PM.
• Must provide proof of school credit or enrollment confirmation and internship approval from your college.