Sales Intern for Recording StudioSound Vault Studios
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Spring/Summer '17)CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Artist Publicity Internship (Remote)Interlude Management
Music Business InternshipNew Legacy Enterprises
Office InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the music and entertainment industry.
- Music Studio
- Studio session with national recording artist
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Administrative Daily Task: emails, errands, phone calls, calendar upkeep, and recording sessions.
- Weekly Music, Television and Movie Events
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age and older, intern will be in recording studios, video set and entertainment venues.