Do You LOVE Current Christian Music Including Christian Hip-Hop?Instagratify.us
Do You LOVE current Alternative Rock Music?Instagratify.us
Do You LOVE current Hip-Hop/Rap Music?Instagratify.us
Rock Band Seeking InternSlater Slums
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Spring/Summer 17')CPL Audio
Partnerships and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Wild Honey Pie
214 Franklin St
Posted: January 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Wild Honey Pie is a collective of filmmakers, producers, writers and designers working hard to support genuinely great music. Based in Brooklyn, NY, our internships, while unpaid, offer the chance to work on a small team of dedicated, creative individuals, giving candidates an important level of responsibility in the overall operation of the company, while learning a great deal about the dynamics of a growing, fast-paced startup.
The Wild Honey Pie is seeking a motivated, organized intern that is interested in gaining experience in brand partnerships for music events, music video content, our blog’s social media and more. You will learn the steps involved in sourcing brand partners, executing campaigns in digital environments + on-site at events, and analyzing their impact. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to work in the intersection of music and advertising, bringing authentic brand voices to productions large and small.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your position of interest in the subject line, making sure to include your cover letter, resumé and examples of previous work (if relevant). For more information, visit thewildhoneypie.com/internships and check out our YouTube Channel here: youtube.com/user/thewildhoneypie.
Responsibilities- Assisting with the brand partnerships process in its entirety
- Contributing to our custom integrated proposals that call for digital, social, video, and live event components
- Drafting copy for social media from a brand partnerships perspective
- Researching information for recaps, new business and new inventory possibilities for event and video production concepts
- Organizing social media analytics
- Researching up-and-coming artists and brand integration trends to include in our proposals
- Working and assisting in the execution of various events
Requirements- Strong desire to work in music events, video content creation, brand partnerships, and/or music in general
- Experience with any/all of the following: graphic design, social media management, video production, event production, sales, copywriting, photography, or proposal writing