Jam in the Van - Music/ Video Production InternshipJam in the Van
Music Instructor InternThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Radio and Music InternshipEmporia Entertainment
LEARN THE MUSIC, RADIO, AND PODCASTING BUSINESS!Bo Scott
Music Producers (investor)Jumond International, Inc.
Major Music Company InternshipFuture History
Music & Dance InternsLyric Performing Arts Center
Production Assistant ManagerPassword Productions
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Wendelken Piano Studio, Inc
Posted: February 17 2016
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing, Established Music School of International Reputation seeks PR Intern for promoting business, advertising and branding services.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.