Marketing/PR Intern WantedIn Touch Entertainment
Assistant Booking Agent - InternshipIn Touch Entertainment
Social Media Marketing InternWater Music Publishing
Worship LeaderO'Fallon Christian Church
Sound TechnicianO'Fallon Christian Church
Independent Record Label Seeks Audio Engineer & Music Producer InternDay One
Executive AssistantE-Z Writer Entertainment
SUMMER INTERN FOR MUSIC MANAGEMENT & RADIOAfternoon Hype
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: May 26 2016
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Entertainment Talent Management & Public Relations Firm. We represent both emerging and established artists such as singers, dancers, DJ's, actors and performers. The PR division, we build innovative PR and publicity campaigns, and promote artists in need of generating a buzz and attention to their brand, project, release or event. Internships are unpaid and for college credit only. We have an immediate need for several non-paid PR Intern positions to contact media, journalist, bloggers and news authorities by phone and email to secure interviews, features and online or print posts/mentions, and video posts for talent. Work from your own office virtually - work remotely. You will use your own and/or create contacts and maintain and update contract spreadsheets. Must use telephone and computer with internet.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Contact media via telephone and email, provide report of activity
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Create and maintain spreadsheets through your own networking and contacting skills
-Write press releases and articles
-Secure opportunities for approved press releases, articles, to be posted online and/or in print
-Research opportunities for PR, Media, and Marketing opportunities
Requirements-Public Relations or Media Relations Experience, preferably for the entertainment industry
-Have experience securing interviews, features, and blog mentions for clients
-Excellent communication skills (telephone and writing skills)
-Ability to work in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.