Audio Engineer InernshipMTBM
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Atlanta, GA-(Fall 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Los Angeles, CA-(Fall 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Miami, FL-(Fall 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Nashville, TN-(Fall 17')CPL Audio
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Fall '17)CPL Audio
Music Production/Audio Engineering InstructorsArtportunity Knocks
Music-Production/Recording/Live Sound-Internship-Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL-(Summer/Fall '17)CPL Audio
Public Relations/Music Intern for Studio NoirBookmark This
Arts In The Plaza. Inc.
1028 W Beech St
Long Beach, NY
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio Noir is a venue for music lessons, rehearsing, recording and production. We are seeking an innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic to assist in all aspects of our business.
Responsibilities- Contribute positively in all aspects of the business
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Create and publish engaging content on social media
- Communicate with musicians, students and prospects
- Effective management of studio resources
- Creation of new opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment